Sunday, November 2, 2008

Writing

I have found that the best way for me to write is in short doses at the beginning or the end of the day. The only explanation I have for this right now is that I feel more relaxed at terminal stages in life. When I am in the middle of things I am too distracted, stressed, or excited to sit down--why is it that I always need to sit--and write. Similarly, when I have a plan to write in the evening on a day, and the activities of the day go too long, I experience more stress because I know I will not be able to relax during the fine del dia as I so like to do. Instead I sit--there we go again--hunched over the computer or notebook, scrawling as fast as possible so that I can say I got something down even though it is not well thought out or interesting. Case in point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting at Pinebars: Applying Board Game Mechanics!