Saturday, June 19, 2010

Premio Archimede Entered!

I am proud to say that I have officially entered the Premio Archimede game competition in Italy. I spent the last three weeks getting my prototype ready, and put it in the mail yesterday along with the entry fee (a not too steep 25 Euros + 10 dollars for mailing).

The actual judging isn't until October, so it will be a while before I find out how I did. The winner of best card game will have 1000 copies printed for free along with artwork, but even if I don't win I will still get a certificate as a "thank-you-for-entering." I don't necessarily have high-hopes for the contest, but I am excited to be a part of it, and I would like to be publicly tankful to God for, I believe, helping me to design the game, and ironing everything out for me so that it could be submitted on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting at Pinebars: Applying Board Game Mechanics!