Thursday, June 25, 2009

Management blogs

Considering that much of what I hope to accomplish on this blog involves the synthesis of board games and management, I think that my readings/links have been a bit one-sided. Now to start evening (or morning?) out the playing field--that is to start balancing the scales--is a link to a management blog I have been frequenting called simply managementblog.org, which I found by googling "management blogs" (go figure). Anyways, the gentleman who writes on the blog leaves tasty bits of his conversations with managers about their problems at work and he has some valuable thoughts and insight.

I will be looking for some more to follow and will post them here as well, or put them in the links section at the right.

As always, any suggestions would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting at Pinebars: Applying Board Game Mechanics!